1. Mention to Engage
You can optimise engagement on Twitter by @mentioning people, brands, etc. inside of tweet. Tweetdeck is a recommended tool for finding twitter handles easily due to the auto-complete and comprehensive search result feature.
2. Queue ‘Em Up!
You can easily create queue slots on HootSuite and Buffer and just queue up tweets ahead of time to deal with issues like lack of WiFi/internet access, low battery, etc. With the Buffer app you can have up to 10 slots on the free version and unlimited on the paid version, while HootSuite suggest when best to schedule your tweet based on when your followers are most active.
Continue reading 5 Pro-Tips To Up Your Twitter Game
Twitter happens to be my all time favourite social network as it makes the case to immediately connect with any user when you know their @twitterhandle. It sure goes up from there to being able to send a DM (if they follow you), follow and participate in conversations via #hashtags, and simply sharing photos, videos, http://weblin.ks, and text in 140 characters (or less).
However, how do you take your twitter game to the next level? Well, here are 3 tools I’d recommend you check out:
Continue reading 3 Social Media Tools For Better Performance on Twitter
My name is Nubi Kay’ and I’m a foodie.
It’s pretty rare to watch interesting movies that have glaring lessons for small businesses and brands but this was not the case with the movie — Chef.
I’d recommend every business owner, marketing department, and aspiring start-up founders to watch the movie as soon as possible. In the meantime, here are 5 social media takeaways:
Continue reading The Social Chef
Came across any awesome web service, Fiverr, and saw it an opportunity to help startup brands and business with their social media plan.
With a good number of inquiries been made especially on clarification on a pro bono deal that seems too good to be true, I have decided to make it clear and simple for you to opt-in.
Continue reading How to get your $5 social media plan
Get a website or online portfolio with a 30-day social media and online presence management valued at N150,000.00 for only N50,000.00 today.
What’s in the package?
- customized website or online portfolio
- mobile site optimization
- official emails
- social media integration
- 30 day social media management and training resource
- basic how-to manual for website and social media management
Offer valid until April 30th, 2014.
So now that we’ve wiped our jaws on the floor, and (kind of) come to terms with the sheer hugeness of the huge buy that Facebook just confirmed for the hugely successful WhatsApp, we’ve scanned through the African – and especially Nigerian – ecosystem reactions, and we’ve got 10 simple lessons people are sharing.
One sentence for each. #NoTime – some people are counting their billions already.
1. Don’t. You. Ever. Stop. Moving. The dramatic difference five years has made in the life of Brian Acton is enough to give pause.
2. WhatsApp focused on building its user base – headed for a billions users.
3. Mobile Only versus Mobile First. We’re on the right path, Africa.
4. High Risk, High Returns – Sequioa – $60mn and only investor getting $3bn.
5. Engagement is key – Zuck admits WhatsApp did more engagement than Facebook. He obviously couldn’t sleep on this.
6. Align with the future – Zuck got 1 billion users with Facebook and plans to get next 1 billion with mobile and WhatsApp was already on track.
7. Build a kick ass product – WhatsApp is nothing but kick ass. Simple. Cross platform. Awesome UX, UI, and innovative.
8. Patient dog. Fattest bone. Instagram – $1bn, Snapchat – $3bn(offered), WhatsApp – $16bn.
9. Mark Zuckerberg now owns half the world. He is the AntiChrist.
10. [Insert your local proverb here]
Over to you, motivational speakers and pastors!
This was first published on TechAfri.ca
Happy new year everybody.
Here are some tips to help give your tweets better visibility, especially with the forecast that the platform is to double its number of tweets per day to a billion.
To avoid being lost in the stream of tweets, here are 5 simple tips: