Hi people, I know it’s April 1st again and you should already start to get the pranks already but here are some astounding facts you should know about this date – April 1st. Some say it’s the fool’s month and some say it’s Love’s own month but see what history tells us. Do you know:
- Valentine’s day falls on April, with respect to the ancient calenders?
- The goddesses of love have their stars out every April 1st at 13.00 HRS. GMT?
- Ancient Romans considered the month of April to be the fool’s month?
- It was called the fool’s month because the Emperor fell in love with a peasant girl?
- The above event happened at the temple of one of the goddesses of love – Aphrodite?
- The word April originally in Latin /aur-prialus/ means fool’s love?
- The movie – Why do fools fall in love, was released on the 1st April?
- All you have been reading is a lie?
- You just fell for an April 1st prank?
Yeah people! I got you too. Don’t tell me you did not fall for that. I know you believed everything, but its not true – except the last 2 of course 😀 Just want to wish everybody a Happy fool’s day. And a shout out to ‘C’ who is kind of away but for a few days 😉 – Miss u ‘C’